Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away


I am not doing well with keeping up with my posting :( Hopefully I can remedy that in the next day or two! 

Woohoo it is Thursday! I am looking forward to the weekend.  I want to go through Kid #5's toys and see if there is anything I can get rid of and sell.  The Christmas shopping season I a almost upon us and I think I can sell a few things.

We have physical therapy today so that means an afternoon of driving and sitting. I need to make myself a iPad sleeve so that I feel more comfortable taking it places with me. Then I can get alittle work done while I am sitting and waiting.  Maybe I can get to that this weekend also :)

Well I am off to get ready for work. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I was excited when you started this challenge and thought, I will do it too. But then I realized that I did not have the discipline to post every day for 30 days. Yikes. So you are making me feel better, because I hold you up as a paragon of all things organized and thrifty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Now I realize that I need to do a post about all the things I am not organized and thrifty about :) Believe me my blog is just a small window into my life. But thank you for the nice comment. It is nice to hear that my blog is inspiring!

      Delete