Sunday, October 6, 2013

Slow Sunday


Today we just hung around the house. I did some laundry. I hung some of it on our drying racks but I also used the dryer. I did wash it all in cold water and used my homemade laundry soap. 

My hubby made some from scratch breakfast pockets to eat on his drive to work this week.

He also made some pumpkin ice cream and coffee ice cream in our ice cream maker.

I ran the dishwasher and have continued to use my homemade dishwasher soap. I have about used it all up though, which is good because I don't really like it :(

I also have worked today on cleaning up our downstairs spaces, family room, storage room and my mom cave. I hope to have a couple boxes to take to Goodwill by Wednesday. 

We had BBQ spare ribs, baked potatoes and spinach salad for dinner. I made the BBQ sauce.

All in all it was a nice slow day, but we got a lot accomplished. I love Sundays like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment