Thursday, February 6, 2014

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week

1. Brought home some chicken wings and legs which were going into the garbage at work. Threw them in the crockpot with water.  Made some chicken in rice soup and got a quart size ziplock for shredded chicken meat for the freezer. 

2. Had 4 no spend days this week. ( I think I will keep track of this each week)

3. Got enough chips and taco meat from work to make nachos for dinner with.  Again saving food from being thrown in the garbage. 

4. Found a free valentine pattern online that I knew kid # 5 would love.  Printed them on my home computer.  Now we just need to finish them :)

5. Reset our programmable thermostat to drop down a few degrees while I am gone to work.  Saving a little money I hope on the power bill

No comments:

Post a Comment