1. Used up some fruit to make smoothies and made smoothie Popsicles with the leftovers.
2. Hung out several loads of laundry and when we did use the dry it was only at night after it had gotten dark out.
3. Combined my trips around town so that I could save on gas
4. Bought a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi for my hubby on Wednesday at CVS for 99 cents. We were going right past CVS on the way to Kid # 5's golf lessons so this was not out of the way or an unplanned trip :)
5. Had a $24 "snowball" from my grocery budget which I paid towards my car :)