1. Stayed home as much as possible. I haven't been feeling well all week so that was an easy one.
2. Re-portioned several leftovers we had into individual servings and put them in the freezer. My husband will take these for his lunch at work.
3. Cooked and ate at home all week
4. I wanted to spurse up my laundry room some so I have shopped my house to do so
5. Made a chart so that I had a visual of how we are doing on the car loan. I used the back of a piece of old poster board instead of buy a new one