Don't forget if you want to you can play along. Please be nice and link back to me in your post and leave the link so we all can read what you have done in the comment section :)
1. I got a free collage print from Walgreen's with Kid # 3's dance pictures. I had been meaning to have them sent off and printed for a while now. Glad I waited cause you can't beat free :)
2. I have begun to research the best way to shop Target. We have a brand new one with in walking distance of my house.
3. Finished up most of the leftovers and have very little food waste this week
4. After getting out the Easter decorations and baskets I realize I will not need to buy any dye kits this year since there were 3 in my Easter box :) Yeah for after holiday clearance.
5. Found a local source for food grade buckets. We could use some to store some of our bulk purchases from Costco. The 5 gallon buckets with lids will only cost me $2 each :)