1. Kid # 2 & 3 and I found #2 a prom dress for $19.99 marked down from $169.99!
2. Hung several loads of laundry
3. Took the 4 younger kids to the fair on a budget. It was still expensive but not as much as it could have been!
4. Stopped at a few yard sales when we were out doing other things. Didn't actually use gas for just yard sales but did find some great deals on clothes for Kid #5 and she is set for school!
5. Kid #5 needed a new pair of black dress shoes. She had outgrown hers but didn't really wear them enough that made me want to buy her a brand new pair. Found her a "look like new" pair at Goodwill for $3.99!