1. Helped my hubby make a big batch of pizza sauce for tonight's homemade pizza and also to use for a different dinner later in the week.
2. Shredded a 2 lb block of mozzarella cheese for the same reason as above
3. Sliced black olives to use for the above mentioned dinners ( I have a post about this planned for my Tuesday tip )
4. Whipped up homemade pancake/waffle/french toast syrup because we were out.
5. Did several loads of laundry using my homemade laundry powder and dryer sheet.
5. I still plan to make some granola to use for breakfast's before the day is over :)
Doing all of this saves me some money and also helps my week run more smoothly! What have you all done today?