1. My husband changed the oil in both our cars and in Kid # 3's truck.
2. I took Kid # 3 to the credit union and taught her how to deposit her money. We also discussed how much she should be putting in her savings and how to go about saving for her bills etc...( may not seem like a frugal thing to put here but I truely believe that we will be how she learns to manage her money)
3. Menu planned and cooked dinner at home
4. Do to a mistake on my part with Kid # 5 lunch money, she doesn't have enough to last her until the end of the month. Instead of giving her more money I just have made her a cold lunch to take more often. This was a short week at school so she just took her lunch all 4 days.
5. Made Kid # 5 homemade lunchables which she has been asking for to take in her lunch.