1. Planned a menu, cooked and ate at home
2. Baked kid #3's birthday cake myself.
3. Made kid #3 a present. Wrapped all her gifts in re-purposed gift bags.
4. Used semi homemade laundry soap and washed full loads in cold water.
5. Re-purposed an area rug and cleaned it myself with our carpet steamer.
I am sure there are other things I could list. But these 5 are what came to mind. I have decided to regularly try to list or keep track of things I do that may be considered frugal or thrifty or even cheap :) This may or may not help me to stay on track with our goals.