Friday, April 8, 2011

You know it is getting warm when........

you start seeing signs for yard sales!  Yesterday my husband and I went to the first yard sale of the season for us!  Woohoo!  I love yard sale season.  I love to go to yard sales.  I love to look for things we might need and be able to get them at a fraction of the cost of buying new.  In my mind it is also good frugal entertainment on a nice day and a good way to get alittle exercise and fresh air in the process.

Here we are waiting for the sale to start!


This is I am waiting in line to go in.



Here is what we got.  Total spent about $14.  I had been wanting a spring form pan and found one for 25 cents!



The best purchase of the day was these stepping stones.  We got 6 of them for a $1 a piece.  There is a spot in our yard I had been wanting to get some for so this was perfect!  Here are 3 of the 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment