1. Researched and found a groomer close to my home that did not charge and arm and a leg for our dog
2. Made some repairs ( with the help of my wonderful husband) and I am fixing up a small bookcase that I purchased at a yard sale last summer for a $1 for kid # 2 and 3's room. ( a post and pics to follow soon!)
3. Went to the bank and got my cash out for my expenses in the next two weeks. Groceries, date night, haircuts for kid # 3 and 4, and a haircut for our dog.
4. Planned my menu for the next two weeks ( yesterday was pay day and I plan my menus from one pay check to the next).
5. Made up a double batch of semi-homemade laundry soap.