Monday, April 11, 2011

Frugal Funk

I feel like I am in a frugal funk.  I don't feel like worrying about money.  I don't feel like even doing the banking and worrying about how much money is left to buy groceries.  I don't want to have to wait to slowly save money to purchase things to finish home projects. I don't feel like being "gazelle intense" to pay off my car loan!  I don't necessarily want to go out and buy the most expensive items I can to finish up our projects but I would just like to finish them.  Sometimes being frugal is alot of work!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I have been there and know how you feel! It's ok to go off the plan every once in awhile if the eventual outcome is keeping you motivated to STAY on track in the long run.

    When I get that feeling, I usually browse Target for a bit with just a little cash in hand. Debit card stays at home. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Sarah! We are trying to get a few small projects complete. Maybe after those are done then I will be able to work myself out of the frugal funk!

    Thanks so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya girl! I get to feeling that way to. Do you listen to Dave's podcast? It's good for a little positive motivation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting Angie! No I do not normally listen to Dave. Sometimes I do in the car on Friday's. Maybe I will start though cause I could definately use alittle motivation :)

    ReplyDelete