Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Tip

So I have a quick and easy tip to share with you today :)  We eat alot of soup especially in the winter months.  I have several recipes that call for crushed tortilla chips as a garnish for soups.  It just so happens that chips and salsa is one of my favorite things to eat so we always have bags of them around.  So your probably thinking OK get to the tip already!  So here it is: save the crumbs at the bottom of the bag to use for recipes that call for crushed/crumbled tortilla chips.  I have a  Ziploc bag that I keep in my cabinet that I dump the crumbs from my tortilla chips in.  I add to it all the time and it works great when a recipe calls for them! 

Here is my bag with the chip crumbs :)


I am linking this post up to

LearningtheFrugalLife

3 comments: