Friday, October 19, 2012

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week

1.  Used up and apple in some muffins that was getting kinda mushy, instead of throwing it in the compost bucket.

2. Sold an items making $5 to add to my ER fund.  I also have $22 pending in sales right now.  I am suppose to meet the people later this evening.

3. Made a big pot of Stuffed Green Pepper soup for dinner and used up some green pepper that were starting to go bad.

4. Made a batch of laundry soap

5. Grocery shopped with a list :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok I know how to make stuffed peppers but now I need the recipe for the soup!

    Great going by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post the recipe sometime this evening Judy :)

      Delete
  2. I take old apples and celery(wilted) and chop them add raisins (you can plump them if they get hard) a little onion and a few walnuts, mix with mayo, tiny bit of sugar salt and papper! My kids love it. I never throw away mealy apples.

    ReplyDelete