1. I sold a few items and earned $32.50 to snowflake to my ER fund :)
2. Cooked at home and stayed out of the grocery store
3. Cleaned out the refrigerator, made up several lunches for my husband to take to work, froze the rest of the leftovers
4. I have wood floors. I really thought I wanted a dust mop, my floors not only get dirty but sometimes just dusty. Instead I took a scrap piece of fleece out of my fabric stash and used it on my swiffer ( which I hardly ever use anymore). I love it! This is what I will be using from now on.
5. I am working on a command center in my kitchen. Instead of buying the items I think I need I am coming up with creative ways of making them myself. Post to come on this soon :)