1. Caught a charge that didn't belong to us in our checking account. Went right to the bank and had it fixed. Turns out my hubby's debit card info was some how stolen. I was the 3rd person who had been in that day whom had false charges appear in their accounts from the same stores in the same area. BTW: my false charge was to the tune of $221.55.
2. Found Kid #5 a pair of black and brown dress shoes for $6 total!
3. Took pictures of several items to list on the facebook garage sale sites in my area.
4. Ate leftovers and made lunches with alot of them
5. Re purposed a shirt of my husbands into a skirt for Kid #5